- Conferences and courses in Poland and abroad
- Institutional membership
- About me in the media
- My sport
- My certificates
In 2009 I received the "Ultrasound diagnosis of the motor organs" course certificate. In 2010 I received the certificate for the advanced course "Ultrasound of child and infant hip joints." In 2011, I completed several courses on ultrasound of the motor organs.
The International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology SICOT 2016 in Rome – a conference dedicated to modern and controversial solutions to problems in different areas of Orthopaedics. Much focus was placed on innovative anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction methods (ACL) with the use of allografts (from a cadaver) and hybrid reconstruction methods.
International Cartilage Repair Society (ICRS) 2016 Kyoto - III Interdisciplinary Conference in cooperation with the Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI). The Conference was devoted to the latest scientific research on innovative strategies for stimulating healing processes of the joint tissue. Results of the discussion were valuable observations and visions of therapy using paridigms in the area of mechanisms of healing of remaining tissues in the human body. The presented results shed new light on methods of treating joint tissue with the goal of maintaining a functional joint and preventing premature osteoarthritic changes.
Dr Jan Paradowski is the doctor for the Polish tennis team. In the Fed Cup tournament by BNP Paribas Poland - Russia (7-8 February 2015, Cracow Arena). The following players are on the Polish team: Agnieszka Radwańska, Urszula Radwańska, Klaudia Jans-Ignacik, Alicja Rosolska, Paula Kania, Katarzyna Piter, Magda Linette. Russian team players, on the other hand, are: Maria Szarapowa, Anastazja Pawliuczenkowa, Swietłana Kuzniecowa,Witalia Diaczenko, Jekaterina Makarowa, Jelena Wiesnina. Dr Jan Paradowski – Polish team doctor (from 7 to 18 years of age, a professional tennis athlete himself) cares for the health of Polish tennis players.
XXIII International Conference on Sports Rehabilitation and Traumatology in Football was dedicated to treating injuries of the joints and ligaments. (XXIII International Conference on Sports Rehabilitation and Traumatology, Football Medicine Strategies for Joint & Ligament Injuries). The conference focused on preventing and treating injuries in football, March 2014, Milan
ICRS 2013 Izmir – World Congress of the International Cartilage Repair Society. Projected developments in orthopedic medicine in the near future were presented – with first place going to regenerative medicine: Stem Cells, growth factors PRP GPS and biological therapy like Orthokine. All of these therapies are currently being used in Cracow by Dr. Jan Paradowski.
International Orthopedics Conference: 14th European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, June 2013, Istanbul
The largest conference in the world in the area of Sports Medicine Strategies in Football, devoted to treatment of muscle and tendon injuries (particularly the Achilles tendon, kneecap ligaments and hamstring ligaments): XXII International Conference on Sports Rehabilitation and Traumatology - Football Medicine Strategies for Muscle and Tendon Injures), April 2013, London
Joint Preservation Congress - III International Congress of the Polish Surgical Arthroscopy Association, Warsaw 2013. The conference includes outstanding orthopedists-arthroscopists from Poland and Europe, dedicated to arthroscopic techniques for joint reconstruction to quickly return joints to mobility and avoid endoprosthesoplasty – largely of the knee joint. New improved reconstructive techniques for the ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and other ligaments in the knee joint area. Techniques to repair or implant the meniscus.
International Conference of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine. XXX Anniversary International Gathering of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine, dedicated to current problems in sports medicine such as: health recommendations for physical activity, diet for the physically active, psychosomatic renewal in sports, new biotechnological methods in sports medicine, physical activity in children, youth and seniors, October 2013, Wrocław
- International Stem Cell Course (9th BEAULI Workshop on autologous Lipotransfer Stem Cells for Orthopaedic - practical application, treatment), October 2013, Warsaw
- Echo Conference ASBMR (American Society of Bone and Mineral Research) – American guidelines for treatment of osteoporosis, 25-26 January 2013, Łódź
- Scientific-training conference of the Polish Football Association’s Medical Commission dedicated entirely to the ankle joint and antidoping training, 12-14 December 2012, Spała.
- Scientific Gathering of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine, October 2012, Bydgoszcz.
- Annual Congress of the Sports and Preventive Medicine Society, September 2012, Milano-Marittima, Italy.
- Course on Ultrasound Intervention, September 2012, Warsaw.
- Scientific and training conference of the Medical Commission of the Polish Football Association, dedicated completely to the knee joint and antidoping training, 15-16 December 2011, Spała.
- Cadaver Course (course on arthroscopic techniques of operation on human cadavers, “Ankle Joint Arthroscopy,” 9-10 December 2011, Warsaw.
- Course “Shoulder Arthroscopy,” 17-18 November 2011, Otwock.
- Course of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine “Doping and enhancing the body’s performance capacity,” May 2011, Bydgoszcz.
- Course “Ultrasound of the motor organs,” 7-9 October 2011, Warsaw.
- Course “Arthroscopy of the hip joint,” 4-5 October 2011, Otwock.
- Course “Ultrasound of the motor organs,” 16-18 September 2011, Bielsko-Biała.
- Annual Congress of the Sports and Preventive Medicine Society, 20-26 August 2011, Karlove Vary, Czech Republic.
- Antidoping training of the Medical Commission of the Polish Football Association, 2 July 2011, Warsaw.
- Course of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine “Basic internal medicine-cardiological issues in sports medicine,” 11 June 2011, Łódź.
- Course of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine “Orthopedics, traumatology and sports rehabilitation,” 28 May 2011, Opole.
- Course of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine “Introduction to the sports medicine specialization,” 14 May 2011, Warsaw.
- Course “Knee surgery,” May 2011, Otwock.
- Course “Arthroscopy of the ankle joint," April 2011, Otwock
- International Scientific Conference “Modern Methods of Biological Treatment of the Joint Cartilage,” March 2011, Katowice.
- Cadaver course – Shoulder Arthroscopy Academy (lectures and practice of arthroscopic techniques on human cadavers), March 2011, Warsaw.
- Cadaver Course (international course on arthroscopic techniques on human cadavers), 5th International Poznan Course in Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Surgery, January 2011, Poznań.
- 5th International Poznan Course in Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Surgery, January 2011, Poznań.
- 40th International Congress on Anti-Aging, Psychosomatic, Preventive and Sports Medicine, August/September 2010, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- XXVII Scientific and Training Conference of Polish Military Service Orthopedists, May 2010, Bielsko-Biała
- Course "Rheumoorthopedics", April 2010, Warsaw.
- Medical Conference XXXIII Orthopedics Days, May 2009, Krynica Zdrój.
- Course "The shoulder and ankle – diagnostics, operational treatment and rehabilitation," April 2009, Ustroń.
- Course "Bone and joint inflammation," January 2009, Warsaw
- since 2012 practices in Nova Clinic in Cracow, specializing in Orthokine therapy
- since 2012 practices in Ultramedica in Cracow, specializing in consultations in sports medicine, orthopedics, Platelet Rich Plasma growth factors therapy and performs ultrasound of the motor organs, including interventional ultrasound
- since 2010 practices in S.C.D.Z. Medicina in Cracow, conducting orthopedic consultations, ultrasound exams, Platelet Rich Plasma growth factors therapy and sono surgical procedures (under ultrasound surveillance)
- since December 2009, practices in the Department of Trauma Surgery and Orthopedics, 5th Clinical Military Hospital with Polyclinic in Cracow, under the direction of płk. prof. nadzw. dr hab. n. med Edwarda Bogusława Golca. Earlier, was employed in the Orthopedic-traumatology Surgery Department in the S. Żeromski Hospital in Cracow.
- since 2007 until now team doctor for the Polish Juniors of the Polish Football Association. Since 2011 Licensed Doctor of the Polish Football Association, authorized "to perform medical treatment, attend trainings and sports matches of the football teams of Ekstraklasa, I and II League and National Teams”
- Since 2012 Member of the International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS)
- Since 2012 Member of the International Cartilage Repair Society (ICRS)
- Since 2011 Member of the Polish Association of Sports Medicine (PTMS), possesses a current PTMS certificate authorizing clinical judgement in sports for children and youth through 21 years of age as well as athletes between 21 and 23 years of age. Conducts professional sports medicine clinical judgement including updates on ability to practice sport, conducts qualifying medical exams for amateur and professional sports.
- knee joint and shoulder – complete range of medical services (diagnosis, examinations, operations, rehabilitation)
- sports medicine – treating sports injuries, sports medicine clinical judgements – see the link Sports Medicine
- arthroscopy of the knee and ankle joint – minimally invasional, highly specialized reconstructive surgery – see the link Operations
- Orthokine therapy, treatment with growth factors from Platelet Rich Plasma PRP
- USG diagnosis of motor organs, particularly the knee joint, shoulder, ankle joint, tendon, ligaments and muscles.
- sono surgery procedures – minimally invasional, precise procedures and injections to the joint or other areas of the body that have been damaged, for example, as the result of injury – under ultrasound observation.
- from 7-18 years of age, professional tennis player. Began sports career in the then-famous Sports Club "Nadwiślan" Cracow near Wawel. Won three bronze medals in the Polish Junior Championships in tennis. League player for a German club for two seasons.
- Continues to be physically active – currently twice round World Champion in the World Medical Tennis Society Championship (WMTS).
- Player in the elite Cracow ski club MKS since childhood. For several seasons in the top rankings of the Cracow Ski League.
- Thanks to medical education and experience at work with professional athletes and sports training since childhood, understands sports injuries from the point of view of doctor as well as athlete.
- focus on diagnostics and treatment (including arthroscopic) of internal injuries to joints, particularly the knee joint, with particular emphasis on damage to the joint cartilage, anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus